SDG Invest publishes Impact Report 2019: Sustainable progress and developments
At SDG Invest, we believe that measurement and reporting are important means of promoting sustainable investment and attracting the necessary investment capital that it requires to address global challenges and meet the Sustainable Development Goals.
We are proud of the progress we have made as an investment fund and the positive direction our portfolio is taking. With the report, we showcase what companies and SDG targets our investors support when they invest in our fund. We are therefore pleased to share our 2019 results with you.
In the report, you can read much more about our investment philosophy, our portfolio, and how the companies work with the SDGs, and where we still see a need for progress and development.
Among other things, we disclose:
- The total amount of CO2e emissions of the SDG Invest portfolio is below the MCI World Carbon Target.
- 81 % of the companies in our portfolio are engaged in circular economy
- 97 % have targets for reducing CO2e emissions
- 53 % is part of the Science Based Targets initiative
- 72 % already have products / solutions that directly contribute to solving the world goals
We look forward to following the development of our companies. We are proud of how far we have come, but there is still some way to go. With only 10 years left to fulfill the Paris Agreement and the SDGs, we are working to accelerate the sustainable transition through our increased endeavors in active ownership. There are still areas where we want to see companies increase their efforts and take sustainable leadership. This is especially true in the areas of responsible taxation, diversity and, not least, circular economy.
We hope you read the report and we look forward to receiving your feedback.